- Monday - Friday:
- Thursday extended hours:
Preparing for an appointment
Depending on the reason for your visit, this checklist can help you prepare
- If you're a new patient please bring a completed copy of the New Patient Packet linked on this page
- If you're a new patient please bring a completed copy of the Authorization for use/disclosure of health information form linked on this page
- If you're having your annual physical please bring a completed copy of the Physical Form linked on this page
- Make note of all current medications you're taking on a regular basis, including over-the-counter and herbal medications
- Prepare a list of symptoms you're experiencing and questions you would like to ask your provider
- Please make arrangements to arrive early for your appointment
Appointments & questions
To schedule an appointment or ask us a question regarding your appointment please call one of our receptionists. If you have been registered for our Patient Portal you can ask questions regarding your healthcare directly to your doctor using the secure messaging feature.
We can schedule an appointment on the same day or next day if the provider's schedule allows.
We can send you a reminder for your appointment via email and text message.
For your convenience we now offer extended appointment hours on Thursdays.
We accept a wide range of insurance plans. Call us to see if we accept yours.
Canceling an appointment
If you cannot keep your appointment, please call us as soon as possible or no later than the day before. We realize that sometimes emergencies come up and your plans may change. However, giving us as much notice as possible helps us better serve you and our other patients. When you call, we will help you reschedule for another day and time.